As your local electric cooperative, we strive to provide you services and features that make your life simpler.
Check out some of these options that can make paying your bill easier.
Our Prepay program is an easy and convenient billing option that allows members to pay for electricity prior to using it instead of paying once a month. You determine how often and how much you pay as long as your account maintains a positive balance. A deposit is not required. There are no disconnection or reconnection fees, and we will send you frequent alerts and reminders about your account.
- If switching from traditional bill pay to prepay, a zero account balance is required
- Member must pay $120.70 fee to begin the program (includes membership and processing fees)
- Member must agree to receive daily account balance text or email alerts
Budget Billing is a billing option that equalizes monthly payments to eliminate peaks and valleys in your electric bill. It allows members to pay a fixed rate for 11 months. By using this billing option, the bill is calculated by multiplying your average monthly usage by the current rate schedule and rounding the figure to the next even dollar.
Levelized Billing is a billing option that calculates the kilowatt-hour usage from the previous 12 months. This plan prevents you from experiencing drastic fluctuations in your bill caused by extreme weather.
Budget or Levelized Billing Eligibility:
- Members must have 12 months of usage history
- Delinquent accounts are not eligible
- A zero account balance is required before placement on budget billing
Note: To remain on Budget or Levelized Billing program, members must pay bills by the due date. Failure to pay the bill by the due date will result in removal from the program.